For the media
Whether you’re developing a news story or human-interest piece, you have come to the right place for Hosparus Health resources and facts.
Access our resources.
As a media or communications professional, you are free to use any of the information on this site. For images, video content, or to arrange an interview, please contact Gwen Cooper, chief marketing officer, at 502.719.8925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosparus Health Services
Our approach to caring for those who are terminally ill includes:
- Physical support: pain management, symptom control, personal care
- Emotional and spiritual support: helping patients and families cope
- Grief support: helping families, friends for 13 months after the loved one’s death
- Volunteer services: providing companionship, doing chores, listening, giving time off to family caregivers
- Financial assistance: helping all terminally ill patients, regardless of ability to pay
With roots dating back to the 1970s, we are the most experienced provider of hospice care in Kentucky and Indiana. Currently serving nearly 800 patients daily, in 27 Kentucky and 10 Indiana counties, we are also the one of the largest non-profit hospice care providers in the U.S.
- Serves more than 7,600 hospice patients and families annually
- More than 500 full- and part-time employees and some 700 trained volunteers
- One of the few hospices in the country with a dedicated pediatric team
- Annual budget of approximately $45 million
- More than 70 percent of care provided in patient’s or family’s home
- Hosparus Health teams travel more than 2.2 million miles annually to provide care to patients and families
- Hosparus Health is accredited by The Joint Commission – the gold standard for excellence in healthcare, ensuring the highest safety and quality standards for our patients and their families.
- 88.5% of Hosparus Health family caregivers said “Yes” when asked, “Would you recommend hospice to others?”
We are available to answer your questions 24/7. Call 800.264.0521.
Hosparus Health (Main Office)
3532 Ephraim McDowell Drive
Louisville, KY 40205
Other Hosparus Health Locations
For Hosparus Health news, past and present, we encourage you to browse our press releases.
Vertical PNG Logo
Horizontal PNG Logo
Horizontal Black PNG Logo
Vertical Black PNG Logo
Horizontal Rev PNG Logo
Vertical Rev PNG Logo
Kourageous Kids Logo